Paul tells his fellow believers in Philippians 4:5-7, “The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guide your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Specific needs this week:
– Jason Lechuga: I have a childhood friend who does not know the Lord. He’s 42 and has 3 kids and just went through a divorce. He’s (self-admittingly) struggling. He’s looking for music & working out to fill the void. Please pray that he will be open to coming with my wife & I to church next weekend.
– Kathy Tugwell: We visited my sister this past week, she is doing worse, not better. Please pray for healing.
– Pray for the DeClue family as the prepare to return from sabbatical next week.
– Calvary Nampa: Pray for the Snyder family during their first weeks of being in Nampa, ID as they get to know their new church, discern how best to lead them, and as they transition as a family with all things new (school, place to live, doctors, etc.).
– Calvary Kearney: Pray for the Parish family as they follow up on hundreds of college students as they arrive back on campus for the year. Pray with them for another pastor to help lead this church plant.
General requests and petitions this week:
● Pray for God to strengthen those experiencing trials and suffering. – Luke 21:36
● Pray for the spiritual growth of children in our church. – Matthew 19:13-14
● Pray that we would not be overcome by temptation. – Luke 22:40
● Ask God to give His wisdom to us when making decisions. – James 1:5
● Pray for those far from God to find life in Christ – 1 John 5:16
● Pray that God would raise up and send out more missionaries from our church. – Matthew 9:38
● Pray that our congregation will grow to know God more deeply. – Ephesians 1:17
● Pray for unity and harmony in our church and among other churches. – John 17:20-21
● Pray for greater faith. – Mark 9:24
● Pray for God to be glorified in every area of our church. – 2 Corinthians 10:31
● Pray that our church family will connect with one another authentically. – Hebrews 10:24-25
● Pray for the sick in our church. – James 5:13-15
● Pray that we as individuals and families will keep in step with the Spirit. – Galations 5:25