Paul tells his fellow believers in Philippians 4:5-7, “The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guide your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Specific needs this week:
– Kathy Tugwell: My sister is in the hospital with sepsis. Please pray for healing and for salvation for her and her 3 children (Jason, Josh, & Meghan). Update Mon pm – My sister is now in ICU because she needed a breathing tube. She is also suffering from pneumonia.
– John Doe: Our friend Alex’s baby sister, Alison, had an accident and suffered severe burns. She is going through a lot of surgeries. She is only a year old. Been praying for baby Alison and her family during this difficult time.
– Marcus Graves: I struggle with depression & identity. I want to understand joy & contentment in Christ at a deeper level. I also ask for wisdom & energy as I lead a group of students in a discipleship group.
– Alice Groat: Our counseling agency working with offenders in Denver continues to face rejection as we search for a new office to lease. I ask that God will go before us & prepare a place for us to work. He knows someone who will have a heart for the work we do.
– Mariaelena Mroczko: Some real spiritual warfare going on in my building of residence. Please pray for softer hearts and perseverance and spiritual fortification. Thank You. God is good. Blessings and Grace.
General requests and petitions this week:
● Pray for God to strengthen those experiencing trials and suffering. – Luke 21:36
● Pray for the spiritual growth of children in our church. – Matthew 19:13-14
● Pray that we would not be overcome by temptation. – Luke 22:40
● Ask God to give His wisdom to us when making decisions. – James 1:5
● Pray for those far from God to find life in Christ – 1 John 5:16
● Pray that God would raise up and send out more missionaries from our church. – Matthew 9:38
● Pray that our congregation will grow to know God more deeply. – Ephesians 1:17
● Pray for unity and harmony in our church and among other churches. – John 17:20-21
● Pray for greater faith. – Mark 9:24
● Pray for God to be glorified in every area of our church. – 2 Corinthians 10:31
● Pray that our church family will connect with one another authentically. – Hebrews 10:24-25
● Pray for the sick in our church. – James 5:13-15
● Pray that we as individuals and families will keep in step with the Spirit. – Galations 5:25