Paul tells his fellow believers in Philippians 4:5-7, “The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guide your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Specific needs this week:
- Calvary Family of Churches – Pray for God to grow our hunger for the Bible.
Calvary Kids and Youth: Pray for the upcoming retreats. Youth Retreat is January 26th-28th; Kids Retreat is February 2nd-4th.
- Dana Worth – Chase at CCU, he is my baby. And our family.
- Melissa Marzullo – Please pray for my debilitating foot pain to be relieved. Please pray for my nephew, he is returning to college in the area. Please pray for his journey. Prayer for my spouse and children to continue to seek their own personal relationships with Jesus.
- Judy Calandra – Salvation for family and friends and all others who need to be saved. Guidance led by the Holy Spirit for President Trump and staff. Health for self so I can breathe without oxygen machine. Healthy and strong body. Part-time job in my home or close by. I can sew and type and do machine work. I need a job to be able to move out so I am not such a burden to my daughter and family. I pray for my son in law who I live with, my daughter, and child. Pray for the atmosphere at home to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Also, for healed relationships with my children.
- Jacob Wittenberg – I’m looking for someone that likes computer games, likes music, some kind of sport, and art to get together just once or twice a week. Someone that could be like a second father to me. If there is someone you know that could relate to these topics, please have them email or text me.
General requests and petitions this week:
● Pray for God to strengthen those experiencing trials and suffering. – Luke 21:36
● Pray for the spiritual growth of children in our church. – Matthew 19:13-14
● Pray that we would not be overcome by temptation. – Luke 22:40
● Ask God to give His wisdom to us when making decisions. – James 1:5
● Pray for those far from God to find life in Christ – 1 John 5:16
● Pray that God would raise up and send out more missionaries from our church. – Matthew 9:38
● Pray that our congregation will grow to know God more deeply. – Ephesians 1:17
● Pray for unity and harmony in our church and among other churches. – John 17:20-21
● Pray for greater faith. – Mark 9:24
● Pray for God to be glorified in every area of our church. – 2 Corinthians 10:31
● Pray that our church family will connect with one another authentically. – Hebrews 10:24-25
● Pray for the sick in our church. – James 5:13-15
● Pray that we as individuals and families will keep in step with the Spirit. – Galations 5:25