Paul tells his fellow believers in Philippians 4:5-7, “The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guide your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Specific needs this week:
- Ray Hendricks – I pray that the Lord will help us find a place to live and help us stay positive. I want to praise God for what he has brought us through and what he has provided us with.
- Nick Trujillo – Passed the test!! Thank you for all your prayers. I haven’t heard anything on interviews yet, but we’ll see what happens. I’m just happy to have passed the test. Thank you all! P.S. I’ll let you know if I get an interview.
- Mike and Mandy Wilcox – Mike and I need prayer for healing of this stomach flu/bronchitis illness we have had for 5 weeks at least. We are still struggling with this.
- Calvary Family of Churches – Pray for God to raise up missionaries in CFC churches.
General requests and petitions this week:
● Pray for God to strengthen those experiencing trials and suffering. – Luke 21:36
● Pray for the spiritual growth of children in our church. – Matthew 19:13-14
● Pray that we would not be overcome by temptation. – Luke 22:40
● Ask God to give His wisdom to us when making decisions. – James 1:5
● Pray for those far from God to find life in Christ – 1 John 5:16
● Pray that God would raise up and send out more missionaries from our church. – Matthew 9:38
● Pray that our congregation will grow to know God more deeply. – Ephesians 1:17
● Pray for unity and harmony in our church and among other churches. – John 17:20-21
● Pray for greater faith. – Mark 9:24
● Pray for God to be glorified in every area of our church. – 2 Corinthians 10:31
● Pray that our church family will connect with one another authentically. – Hebrews 10:24-25
● Pray for the sick in our church. – James 5:13-15
● Pray that we as individuals and families will keep in step with the Spirit. – Galatians 5:25