Paul tells his fellow believers in Philippians 4:5-7, “The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guide your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Specific needs this week:
- Dori Sear – Please pray for my health and spiritual protection. I have been entering the battle for the souls of others and think I am experiencing spiritual opposition. In one area that I have experienced this is that I’ve had a migraine since the first of the month. They were down to just a few days a month. Please pray for a swift resolution so that I keep on track. Thank you so much!
- Keni Hanneman – Pray for strength in battling my bipolar disorder. Also, for humility in being dependent on God and others.
- Calvary Church Englewood – Pray for our church and staff as we draw nearer to Easter weekend. Ask the Lord to provide ways for church members to invite their friends, family, and acquaintances to Easter. Also, that any unbeliever who attends has a softened heart to hear about Christ’s death.
- Calvary Family of Churches – Pray for the wives of CFC pastors and for Calvary kids to know Christ from a young age
General requests and petitions this week:
● Pray for God to strengthen those experiencing trials and suffering. – Luke 21:36
● Pray for the spiritual growth of children in our church. – Matthew 19:13-14
● Pray that we would not be overcome by temptation. – Luke 22:40
● Ask God to give His wisdom to us when making decisions. – James 1:5
● Pray for those far from God to find life in Christ – 1 John 5:16
● Pray that God would raise up and send out more missionaries from our church. – Matthew 9:38
● Pray that our congregation will grow to know God more deeply. – Ephesians 1:17
● Pray for unity and harmony in our church and among other churches. – John 17:20-21
● Pray for greater faith. – Mark 9:24
● Pray for God to be glorified in every area of our church. – 2 Corinthians 10:31
● Pray that our church family will connect with one another authentically. – Hebrews 10:24-25
● Pray for the sick in our church. – James 5:13-15
● Pray that we as individuals and families will keep in step with the Spirit. – Galatians 5:25