Live Outdoor Service (RSVP Required)
We hope you'll consider joining us for a live outdoor worship service this Sunday at 9am or 10:45am! Please help us by following the below details. We also livestream our outdoor service which is available for those at home on one of two platforms which you can find here.
- Within current county regulations, we have plenty of room for you to join us! We do ask that you RSVP so that we can prepare well. You can do that HERE.
- We will have seating areas marked off to encourage the recommended physical distancing throughout the service. While we love having kids running around like crazy, this season presents unique challenges. Parents, in order to best love others, let’s keep our kids close by! But please don't worry about them being a bit restless or making some some noise.
- Our county health department has informed us that face masks are highly recommended, but not mandatory. Once families are settled into their seating area for the service, masks can be removed, but are recommended when going to and from your spot. Calvary staff will be wearing masks.
- We will have indoor bathrooms available. Please enter through the main Chenengo entrance, and exit the building through the double doors below the Children’s Check-In Desk. They will be sanitized between services.
- Plan to bring your own blankets or chairs for seating and perhaps an umbrella if you need additional shade. We have several canopies set up to provide shade as well.
- We will not be offering any children’s programming, and our playground will remain closed for now.
- Please park either on the streets, in our gravel lot on the west side, or in the Tri-County health lot on the east side of the building.
- First service attendees, please be cognizant of our capacity limit and remember that second service attendees are right on your heels.