Our third core commitment at Calvary is “Grow to know God deeply.” Discipleship Groups are aimed at that goal, through Bible study, reading good books together, or working through our Gospel DNA curriculum. These groups are gender specific and small in size and meet throughout our fall and spring semesters. Sign up for a Discipleship Group as an individual, or with a small group of friends, and go through one of the recommended studies or books from the list below.
A 10-week curriculum meant to apply the Gospel to all of life, based on Tim Chester’s book, You Can Change.
Read and discuss one of these pastor recommended books.
- Trusting God - Jerry Bridges
- The Gospel Comes With A House Key - Rosaria Butterfield
- Disciplines Of A Godly Man - Kent Hughes
- Women Of The Word - Jen Wilkin
- Taking God At His Word - Kevin DeYoung
- The Holiness Of God - R.C. Sproul
- God’s Grace In Your Suffering - David Powlison
Bible Book Studies
We’ll provide recommended resources for these suggested Bible books.
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John